Make our truffle fudge in mere minutes and box it up with pretty tissue paper for the perfect homemade gift. It uses just four ingredients and very little effort.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 2 mins
Serves: 30 pieces
250g dark chocolate
30g dried sour cherries
150g caramel or dulce de leche
- Line a 18cm x 18cm brownie tin or similar-sized square food box with cling film.
- Put the dark chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted, stopping to stir the mixture every 30 seconds.
- Add in the sour cherries along with the caramel.
- Mix everything together then put into your prepared tin.
- Chill in the fridge until set (around 1 hr) then turn it out onto a board and remove the cling film.
- Chop into squares to serve.
Recipe from bbcgoodfood.com