Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 2 mins
200g milk or dark chocolate with coffee, broken into chunks. (If serving to young children, substitute dark for milk chocolate)
300ml pot double cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp crème fraîche
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 2 mins, stirring halfway through, or over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Leave to cool a little.
- Using an electric whisk, whip the double cream with the vanilla in a bowl until lightly whipped.
- Fold in the cooled, melted chocolate until fully combined.
- Split the mixture between four small bowls or ramekins and serve topped with a dollop of crème fraîche.
- If you aren’t serving straight away, chill in the fridge and then add the crème fraîche just before bringing to the table.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, August 2016
Image from: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/five-minute-mocha-pots