Swap your usual pumpkin pie for our no-bake, make-ahead cheesecake. It’s perfect for Halloween or Bonfire Night, or as an autumn dessert for the dinner table!
Prep: 25 mins
300g gingernut biscuits
350ml maple syrup, plus extra to serve
350g full-fat cream cheese
300g pumpkin purée
300ml double cream
- Blitz 250g of the biscuits in a food processor with 125ml of the syrup until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Line a 20cm springform tin with baking parchment, then firmly push the crumbs into the base, transfer to the fridge and chill for 30 mins.
- Beat 100ml of the syrup with the cheese and pumpkin until smooth. Whip 200ml of the cream with 100ml of the syrup to soft peaks.
- Fold into the cream cheese mixture, then spoon over the base and level the top. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Lightly whip the remaining cream with the remaining syrup and dollop over the cheesecake.
- Crumble over the remaining biscuits and drizzle over some extra syrup.
- Leave to rest for 5 mins before serving.
Recipe from bbcgoodfood.com