This alcoholic blend is made with dulce de leche – a thick caramel. Add salt to your liking then serve up a mug of pure boozy bliss.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
25ml dark rum
2 tsp dulce de leche or thick caramel
150ml whole milk
50g milk chocolate, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix together the rum and the dulce de leche until smooth then set aside.
- Warm the milk in a saucepan over a medium heat until simmering.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pop the pan back on the heat until warm then add the rum mixture and a pinch of flaky sea salt.
- Pour into a mug and serve.
Recipe from bbcgoodfood.com