Prep: 10 mins
Cook: No Cook
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp fresh orange juice
½ tbsp sugar syrup
2 slices of orange
gold edible glitter
- Using a small paintbrush (or your finger), brush some honey around the rim of two tumblers.
- Use another small paintbrush to stick edible gold glitter around each.
- Fill each glass with crushed ice.
- Put the bourbon into a cocktail shaker with the lemon juice, orange juice and sugar syrup.
- Shake and strain into each glass.
- Serve with an orange slice and short straws.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, November 2015
Image from: www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/winter-whiskey-sour