Cranleigh Cricket Club is happy to confirm that the bar has reopened. We’ve looked forward to welcoming our members and their guests back!
The government guidelines issued means that our service runs in a different way – it will take a little time for Members and staff to get used to this so please be patient whilst we all adapt.
Here are a couple of pointers:
- All visitors must sign in each time they visit the Club to enable the Track and Trace system – this is a requirement under the government guidelines.
- A one-way system will be operating through the building to get to the bar area and back out to the patio. In the event of rain we will unfortunately be unable to allow you to use tables to sit at inside the Clubhouse.
- Toilets will be open in the Pavilion with a one-way system to the toilet area and out of the building through the Home Changing Room.
- Drinks will be served from the main bar and we will also operate a bottle bar to minimise the queue – please be patient if there is a queue for either.
- We will only accept payment with contactless cards.
- Social distancing of a minimum of 1m must also be strictly adhered to whilst inside the building but also when sitting or standing outside.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to all visitors.
- Please ensure that you use the bins provided.
- Please follow any additional instructions given by staff members.
Thank you to the many volunteers (on and off the Committee) for all of the hard work in getting the Club ready to welcome you back – we’re looking forward to seeing you all!