Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 50g unsalted butter
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g spring greens, washed and shredded
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 50g finely grated Parmesan
- 30g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- While the lamb is resting, melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Once bubbling, add the anchovies and cook for 2 mins until they melt away.
- Stir in the garlic, fry for 1 min more, then toss in the greens and cook for 8 mins until wilted.
- Add the lemon juice and parmesan and stir well to melt the cheese.
- Season to taste
- Transfer to a serving bowl and scatter over the hazelnuts.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, April 2017
Image from https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/punchy-spring-greens